CM2 Certification Courses
IpX is pleased to announce our courses are now eligible for Continuing Education Units through Purdue University. To receive Purdue University CEUs, register for our public courses or schedule onsite training for your organization.
CM2 is the global enterprise standard for change and configuration Management. CM2 provides a comprehensive methodology for managing the configuration (hierarchical set of information) of a product, system, and/or service throughout its life.
As product complexity increases and organizations become more reliant on their supply chains, managing the change process and communicating change status across many groups inside the organization and into the supply chain is an increasing challenge.
Ineffective or poorly managed change processes can leave organizations struggling to improve quality, reduce time-to-market and manage costs.
CM2-C (CM2 Comprehensive) Certification Requirements: Courses 01 - 06
CM2-P (CM2 Professional) Certification Requirements: Courses 01 - 09
Benefits of CM2
With CM2, change and configuration management extends beyond design information to include all requirements for the enterprise, plus your product, service, and solution deliverables throughout your business lifecycle phases.
- Increased efficiency with a defined configuration process that provides control and improves visibility with dynamic traceability.
- Cost reduction by having detailed knowledge of all the elements of the configuration which allows for rework to be avoided.
- Your business will have greater agility while shifting from a corrective action mindset to one that thrives on continual improvement.
- Efficient and effective operating standards and procedures that transform the legacy business models of the past.
- Closed-Loop change management that reduces the risk, improves communication, and shifts the focus from engineering to the enterprise.
- Faster restoration of your service if a process failure occurs. If you know the required state of the configuration then recovering the working configuration will be much quicker and easier.
Locations and Options
Our staff and partner network span the globe. Our instructors enrich our mission with decades of real-world experience in both the public and private sectors.
We offer three options for taking our courses:
- Attend courses at a public site, available year-round at locations across the globe.
- Take the courses online, and get instant exposure to industry best practices.
- Have the courses brought on-site with tailored discussions on issues facing your company.