Business Process Optimization
The IpX True North Service Model closes the gap between True North (CM2) and Magnetic North (business view) for the enterprise. IpX is the only company that blends industry best practice processes with Digital Transformation expertise, Senior Leadership strategy alignment, and Organizational Change Management (Processes and Culture). The only way to achieve institutionalized change and eliminate backsliding/regression is through our True North Calibration.
Calibrate your Compass.
Compasses point to MAGNETIC NORTH, which varies from True North by an error called VARIATION. Compasses also are subject to their own errors; this is called DEVIATION.
Due to the annual movement of the Magnetic North Pole, the variation changes from year to year...
IpX will employ a set of field-tested methods to assess your legacy processes against best practice processes enabled by modern digital platforms and identify those requiring edits and those requiring creation. This work will greatly enhance the ability to deliver more detailed recommendations that will follow. We will analyze the current state of operations, systems utilization, and provide conclusions and summaries that:
- Identify bottlenecks and opportunities to improve the current processes with quick value win proposals
- Provide methods for leaning-out and restructuring the current processes and organizational redundancy
- Create a notional high-level roadmap which may be used as the basis for detailed planning
- Compare the “as-is” and “to-be” states
- Identify strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities within the people, processes, systems, and data
A significant transformation towards process excellence allows for an increase in employee engagement resulting in greater collaboration, accountability and ownership.
An appropriate realignment of organizational systems, structures, processes and technology to support the transforming culture philosophy is paramount.
Increasing workforce capability and opportunities will allow the organization to attract and retain top talent.
For additional detail and/or a quote contact firstname.lastname@example.org