Staff Augmentation Services
IpX Staff Augmentation enables a rapidly changing organization to adapt and evolve while tapping the critical expertise required for success. IpX Staff Augmentation Services provide unbiased third-party guidance on your project
Why Staff Augmentation?
Many companies do not have a dedicated Configuration Management domain or digital transformation expertise. Those that do may find them short-staffed with budget constraints and looming deadlines. Having insufficient CM and/or digital transformation expertise causes organizations to operate in corrective action mode with an inability to comply with regulatory standards and increased intervention resource expenditures in quality and schedule.
IpX resources are adept at seamlessly joining client-partner teams and collaborating effectively and efficiently. Our resources are experienced in working directly with clients to investigate, define, and document their business requirements. Resources provide high performance as either an individual contributor or team/technical leader for your project. Resources are disciplined self-starters with demonstrated ability to work efficiently from a remote location.
We leverage the IpX knowledge base and our team's over 30-year experience in our proprietary CM2 industry best practices to minimize touch time and demands on client resources including:
Enterprise Quality Management Standard
End-To-End PLM Platform Requirements Standard
RISE-200 Leadership for Change OCM Standard
A sample list of experience and knowledge available with IpX Staff Augmentation services.
- Engineering Expertise and Background
- CM2 Certification and Application Experience
- Configuration and Variant Management Strategies
- Data Architecture and Data Modeling
- Model-Based Enterprise
- Automotive Production and Manufacturing
- Quality, Operations, Maintenance, and Support
- Software Data Management and Project Management
- I4.0: Robotics, IoT, Artificial Intelligence, Blockchain, Augmented Reality, Smart Factory
- Program and Project Management: Agile, Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe), SCRUM, Waterfall
- Process Optimization and Organizational Change Management
- PLM Requirements Definition, Configuration, Implementation, and Deployment
- Extensive Automotive and High Technology Enterprise Experience
- Business Process Architecture
- Validation of Current or Future Process Flows, Configuration Plans, System/Tool Requirements and More to Ensure Success and to Prevent Unintended Upstream or Downstream Consequences