Course: The CM2 Change Process
Virtual Instructor-Led Duration: 2 days
Online Self-Paced Duration: Within 28 days
The inability of an organization to successfully manage the digital thread ties directly back to their inability to effectively manage change. Most organizations have subject matter experts (SMEs) identified for each key discipline, but rarely do organizations
have an SME focused on the management of change.
This course will address the importance of Enterprise Configuration Management and introduce the roles, responsibilities, and workflows required for a world-class organization to efficiently manage change. Thereby ensuring that the digital thread
remains intact throughout the entire lifecycle of the product/solution and that the digital twin is accurate.
This course introduces the power and efficiency of the CM2 closed-loop and fast-track change processes. Those processes are dependent on the building blocks and enabling principles defined in Course 01 through 03.
Once the methodology defined in this course is implemented, an organization’s view and perspective of their change management process will shift from it being a “necessary evil” to it being a true competitive advantage.
Additional Course Information
- Certificate is awarded upon successful completion of course and multiple-choice exam
- CEUs granted through Purdue University
- Standard Virtual Instructor-Led Individual Student Price: $1,200
- Standard Online Self-Paced Individual Student Price: $1,000
- Digital course manual provided with the option to purchase a printed copy