Course: Enterprise CM2 Implementation
Virtual Instructor-Led Duration: 2 days
Online Self-Paced Duration: Within 28 days
Organizations continue to be disappointed with the results of efforts to implement improvements to legacy PDM, PLM, and/or ERP systems. Even when opportunities for specific improvements are identified, they struggle with the ability to achieve successful
implementation. These improvement projects are oftentimes reduced in scope and still experience cost overruns and missed schedules.
The negative experiences described above are also realized when an organization launches a process reengineering project. These common failures are not the problem - they are simply symptoms of an underlying bigger issue, an inability to properly
manage and implement changes.
This course provides the path to achieving Enterprise Configuration Management (ECM), the enabling process needed to improve an organization’s tools and other core business processes. It includes a step-by-step simulation for establishing the proper
foundation to successfully implement any identified tool or process improvement opportunity.
This course also shows how to evaluate the strengths and weaknesses of current business practices, where to focus attention, how to develop a transition plan, and how to manage and ensure that the project meets its stated goals and yields the intended
Additional Course Information
- Certificate is awarded upon successful completion of course and multiple-choice exam
- CEUs granted through Purdue University
- Standard Virtual Instructor-Led Individual Student Price: $1,200
- Standard Online Self-Paced Individual Student Price: $1,000
- Digital course manual provided with the option to purchase a printed copy
- CM2-Comprehensive Certification awarded upon completion of CM2-01 through CM2-06