Private Group Training
Group courses can be provided for teams with as few as four members. Bring your team together in person or via an online meeting platform of your
choice for team building and tailored discussions on issues facing your company. Each course will be provided on your schedule.
CM2 Group Training
CM2 is the global enterprise standard for change and configuration management. CM2 provides a comprehensive methodology for managing the configuration of a product, system, and/or service throughout its life. IpX teaches the core concepts of this
methodology in a six-course series that results in a globally recognized CM2-Comprehensive Certification.
View onsite group course fees
and request a quote
"I wanted to send a note of thanks to you and the IpX team for such a great training. The team’s ability to be flexible with the delivery method in light of current circumstances was well received. I can honestly say that I feel that the quality of
the training was not diminished in the slightest, which speaks volumes about the skill and passion of your team…well done! So much of what was covered resonates and I look forward to putting my new found knowledge into practice." - Enterprise
Medical Device Organization
Value and Benefits of CM2
- Increased efficiency with a defined configuration process that provides control and improves visibility with dynamic traceability.
- Cost reduction by having detailed knowledge of all the elements of the configuration which allows for rework to be avoided.
- Your business will have greater agility while shifting from a corrective action mindset to one that thrives on continual improvement.
- Efficient and effective operating standards and procedures that transform the legacy business models of the past.
- Closed-Loop change management reduces the risk, improves communication and shifts the focus from engineering to the enterprise.
- Faster restoration of your service if a process failure occurs. If you know the required state of the configuration then recovering the working configuration will be much quicker and easier.
CM2 Certification Courses
CM2-C (CM2 Comprehensive) Certification Requirements: Courses 01 - 06
CM2-P (CM2 Professional) Certification Requirements: Courses 01 - 09
EIA-649 Group Training
In a government regulated and/or defense industry? Have to adhere to EIA-649? Contact IpX for group training of our EIA-649 course for teams with as few as four members.
This 3-day course provides hands-on discussion and workshops related to EIA-649 principles while providing real-world application methods for governmental environments. The course teaches practical application methods used for enforcing
Configuration Management Requirements per EIA-649. Each student will receive a licensed digital copy of the latest version of the EIA-649 standard.
More information on EIA-649