Earn Your CM2-Professional Certification
CM2 is the global enterprise standard for enterprise change and configuration management and provides a comprehensive methodology for managing the configuration of a product, system, and/or service throughout its life. It provides the most robust
framework and quality management platform for creating and maintaining a digital enterprise with complete end-to-end ecosystem traceability.
holders are eligible to take our professional track courses that focus on shifting the paradigms that are most
important and also the most challenging to those implementing CM2. CM2-Professional certification recognizes our highest level of education in the CM2 principles and graduates are eligible to join the IPX Global Congress
In addition, CM2-P courses offer experience in implementing CM2, with students performing a variety of roles and all facets of the CM2 process. CM2-P graduates are recognized as configuration management subject-matter experts within their organization.
All online courses are self-paced, pre-recorded lessons offered on our new, innovative learning platform the IDEA Academy. Each course takes approximately 16-24 hours to complete. Students post to discussion boards and submit workshops to a live instructor who is available for questions and guidance. Register for online courses
Virtual Instructor-Led Courses
Join IpX for instructor-led virtual courses with a public or private group
. Engage in real-time discussion with expert instructors and hear from others
during interactive business transformation workshops. Register for virtual courses
CM2 Professional Track Course Abstracts
- Increased efficiency with a defined configuration process that provides control and improves visibility with dynamic traceability.
- Cost reduction by having detailed knowledge of all the elements of the configuration which allows for rework to be avoided.
- Your business will have greater agility while shifting from a corrective action mindset to one that thrives on continual improvement.
- Efficient and effective operating standards and procedures that transform the legacy business models of the past.
- Closed-Loop change management reduces the risk, improves communication, and shifts the focus from engineering to the enterprise.
- Faster restoration of your service if a process failure occurs. If you know the required state of the configuration then recovering the working configuration will be much quicker and easier.