Course: Application Workshops for Achieving Operational Excellence
Virtual Duration: 3 days
This hands-on course focuses on shifting the paradigms that are most important and also the most challenging to those implementing CM2. Course participants will perform a variety of roles and, by the end of the third day, they will have performed all facets of the CM2 process.
- As Upper Management, they will review an enterprise baseline and validate its content, format, naming, and numbering conventions.
- As Core Business Process Owners, they will create enterprise operating standards and procedures and populate the enterprise baseline.
- As Cross-functional Development Team members, they will develop a product, create its design basis and hierarchy, and populate its baseline.
- As CRB members, they will make changes to the enterprise baseline and the product baselines. In support of supply chain specialists, they will ensure that change effectivities remain synchronized with build schedules.
- As Process Specialists, they will transform complex workflows into closed-loop phases with each managed by a process specialist.
- As part of 3-member creator/user teams, they will manage and execute individual administrative workflows and product workflows.
Additional Course Information
- Certificate is awarded upon completion
- CEUs granted through Purdue University
- CM2-Professional Certification awarded upon completion of courses CM2-01 through CM2-09