In this interactive course, top executive coach and bestselling author Marshall Goldsmith takes us on a journey through behavioral change. Using his proven methods and actionable insights, Goldsmith plainly presents us with the roadmap for long-lasting, impactful change and personal success. The Behavioral Change course is based on Marshall Goldsmith’s best-selling book, Triggers: Creating Behavior That Lasts–Becoming the Person You Want to Be.
What You’ll Learn:
How to identify and interrupt negative behaviors.
How to increase your self-awareness by understanding how behavioral triggers work.
How to master emotional reactions and learn how to react.
COURSE: BEHAVIORAL CHANGE | RUNTIME: 2 HOURS 07 MINUTES
Humans are incredibly complex creatures, and many of our behaviors are deeply rooted in our DNA. This course digs into our innate senses, how we respond to stimuli, and how we can beat our natural impulses to become the person we’ve always wanted to be. Stop making excuses, and use these tactics to start the process of long-lasting, positive behavioral change.
- Committing to Behavioral Change – 04:18
- The Difficulties of Behavioral Change – 05:03
- Belief Triggers Part 1- 10:39
- Belief Triggers Part 2 – 07:54
- Belief Triggers Part 3- 07:18
- Environmental Trigger Simulation – 07:27
- How Our Environment Shapes Behavior – 08:54
- 360 Degree Feedback – 07:48
- How to Identify Your Triggers – 04:45
- The Trigger Matrix: Identify and Define – 07:12
- The Antecedent, Behavior, Consequence (ABC) Model – 09:51
- The Situational Leadership Model – 06:21
- Applying Situational Leadership to Your Life – 10:00
- Environmental Forecasting – 03:51
- Using the Wheel of Change – 11:00
- Wheel of Change Simulation – 08:12
- Become the Person You Want to Be – 06:45
About Marshall Goldsmith
Marshall Goldsmith Marshall Goldsmith is a widely renowned thought leader, author, and executive coach. He first gained his reputation as an early pioneer of 360 degree feedback, something which, at the time, revolutionized the leadership sphere and now remains standard practice. His contributions to the business world and leadership realm are immeasurable. He further expanded on his legacy with his creation of the Marshall Goldsmith’s 100—his pick of the world’s top executive leaders and coaches which all receive highly effective training from Marshall himself. He’s been called one of America’s top 50 great leaders by the Wall Street Journal, as well as having won the Lifetime Achievement Award for Excellence in Teaching by the American Management Association. He currently teaches executive education at Dartmouth College’s Tuck School of Business.