Leadership from the Inc. 5000
Eric Schurenberg takes us through his own entrepreneurial journey, as well as offering advice and anecdotes gleaned from his time spent with the Inc. 5000. Experience an in-depth examination on the inner workings of an Entrepreneurial Mindset, and learn what it takes to really be successful despite the massive risks involved.
TOTAL COURSE RUNTIME: 41 MINUTES
By the end of this course, you’ll know exactly what you need to do to improve your chances of success on your entrepreneurial endeavors, both big and small. It’s time to prioritize the success of your business.
- Entrepreneurs – The Engine of the Economy – 05:51
- What It Takes to Be an Inc. 5000 Leader – 06:51
- How to Make Good Decisions in an Atmosphere of Risk – 06:42
- Understanding Your Impact as a Leader – 01:39
- Never Give Up – Learning to Lead Through Failure – 08:39
- Entrepreneurial Leadership – Ego is Not Your Amigo – 08:24
- What’s Required of Entrepreneurial Leaders – 02:42
About Eric Schurenberg
It’s been said that the pen is mightier than the sword. This aptly describes the skills of Eric Schurenberg, who’s built his matchless career through his continued journalistic excellence and thoughtful insights into the world of business and finance.
Eric Schurenberg is the president and editor-in-chief of Inc. Magazine, through his parent holding company Mansueto Ventures. Before joining Inc, Eric was the editor of CBS MoneyWatch.com and BNET.com and managing editor of Money Magazine. As a writer, he is a winner of a Loeb and a National Magazine Award, and he’s been a frequent commentator on shows like the Nightly Business Report, The Today Show, and Marketplace Radio, offering his take on the money issues of the day.
START YOUR IDEA ACADEMY SUBSCRIPTION