Leading with Emotional Courage
In this course, world-renowned motivational speaker, author, and business coach Peter Bregman takes us on a journey to our deepest emotional depths, revealing how to understand and use our feelings to inspire ourselves and those around us. The course explores a wide range of topics relating to emotional courage and offers simple, hands-on advice that can instantly change the way you see yourself, the world, and leadership in general.
TOTAL COURSE RUNTIME: 1 HOUR 09 MINUTES
Uncover how to use our own feelings to inspire others with leadership. The course covers concepts such as emotional courage, problem solving, honesty, uncertainty, and even embracing pain. World-renowned motivational speaker and business coach Peter Bregman takes us on a journey to our emotional depths, revealing how to understand and use our feelings to inspire ourselves and those around us.
- Feel Everything, Do Anything: Understanding Emotional Courage – 06:36
- The Consequences of Bottling Emotions – 06:09
- Overpowering Emotions and What to Do With Them – 04:27
- Exercising the Muscle of Emotional Courage – 05:03
- Embracing Mistakes and the Power of Admitting Fault – 03:42
- No Pain, No Gain: Using Pain as a Tool – 05:30
- Complex Humans, Complex Problems: Embracing Complexity – 06:12
- Fortune Favors the Bold: Learning to Take Risks – 05:09
- Go Forth and Be Bold: Building Immunity to Risk – 03:27
- Tough Decisions and Gaining Momentum – 05:51
- The Risk of Honesty – 04:15
- Addressing Uncomfortable Problems – 07:27
- The Question That Can Change Your Life – 05:00
About Peter Bregman
With his 30+ years of experience in the business world, Peter Bregman has dedicated his life to the study of people and organizations and where those two converge. Bregman’s contributions and commentary can be found in the Harvard Business Review, as well as BusinessWeek, Psychology Today, Forbes, and PBS. With his consulting firm, Bregman Partners, he’s worked with some of the top brands on the planet, including Nike, Goldman Sachs, American Express, and GE Capital, among others. He is also a sought after public speaker in the realm of leadership development, organizational change, productivity and emotional courage. As an author, he’s had success with multiple books, including his book, 18 Minutes: Find Your Focus, Master Distractions, and Get the Right Things Done, was a Wall Street Journal Bestseller, and named best business book of the year by NPR. His groundbreaking concept of leading with emotion differentiates him from others in his field, and he continually seeks to integrate the very things that make us human into the business world.
START YOUR IDEA ACADEMY SUBSCRIPTION