Part 1: Evolving into A Model-Based Enterprise through 3D Visualization for All
John Heller, VertexListen
In this 2-part podcast series, IpX Director of Model Based Enterprise, Max Gravel, and Vertex
Product Marketing Manager, John Heller, dive into the model based world to tear down misconceptions and myths to starting a digital twin journey. They illustrate how data visibility throughout an enterprise accelerates business goals and unifies departments.
Throughout the series, hear John and Max discuss:
- How digital twins go beyond engineering and support the overall user experience when representing 3D data with full traceability
- How 3D data acts as a company’s universal language spanning departments, company culture and locations
- The immediate value from breaking down silos in change and increasing cross-functional collaboration
- Ways for your organization to begin breaking down silos to share 3D data and adopt a digital mindset
- How and why to jumpstart model based definition initiatives to move to a model based enterprise
Read the referenced blog, “Connect Your Enterprise: How To Overcome Challenges in Change Management & 3D Visualization”
coauthored by Max and John from November 2020.