Antonio Nieto-Rodriguez will take a deep dive into every facet of projects by first breaking down the fundamental aspects of projects and highlighting their importance and then expanding to what makes projects successful.
TOTAL COURSE RUNTIME: 1 HOUR 21 MINUTES
- We Don’t Get Better Without Structure – 12:12
- Understanding the Necessity of Structure – 07:30
- Finding the Right Structure – 14:12
- Ego Depletion – 07:00
- Finding the Right Help – 08:03
- Utilizing the Full Power of Questions – 08:03
- The Persistence of Striving – 01:51
- Structures for Change – 08:12
About Antonio Nieto-Rodriguez
Antonio Nieto-Rodriguez is a business coach, author and public speaker, who’s widely recognized as the world’s leading champion in project management. He is currently the Director of the Program Management Office at GlaxoSmithKline Vaccines and former Chairman of the Project Management Institute. He was also recently named “Thinker of the Month”, by Thinkers50, a global ranking of management thinkers.
He’s spoken at such high-level events like the European Business Summit, Strategy Leaders Forum, Gartner Summit, TEDx, and the EU Cohesion Policy Conference with EU President Donald Tusk. He’s also a successful author, with his 2019 book “The Project Revolution: How to Succeed in a Project-Driven World” being met with critical acclaim.